Preservation Workshop Series for Local Governments
The Office of Historic Preservation's (OHP) Local Government and Environmental Compliance Unit is pleased to offer an annual series of free educational workshops for local governments. The workshops cover a variety of preservation-related topics and provide a "toolkit" of knowledge to help make local preservation programs stronger and more effective.
2018 Local Government Workshops
Upcoming OHP Local Government Workshop Locations for 2018
- Long Beach (March 23) This workshop is filled. Please contact Shannon Lauchner for information.
- Palm Springs (May 11)
- Eureka (June 8)
For past workshops please visit our Presentation Archives page.
San Rafael, Marin Civic Center - October 24, 2017
- The Certified Local Governement Program
- Historic Preservation 101
San Jose - March 24, 2017
- How to Create an Effective Preservation Program
- Mills Act 101
- Historic Resource Surveys & Local Planning
For previous workshops, visit our Presentation Archives page.