FIRST TEHAMA COUNTY COURTHOUSE
Tehama County's Board of Supervisors and other county officials first met in rented rooms in the Union Hotel, later called Heider House. The county seat remained here from May 1856 to March 1857, when it was moved to Red Bluff. The Heider House was destroyed by fire in 1908. This property is part of original land grant to Robert Hasty Thomes, 1844.
Registration Date: 6/20/1935
75 ft E of intersection of 2nd and D Sts, Tehama
Back Return to Listed Resources Listing