DALEY TOLL ROAD MONUMENT
The Daley Road, built by Edward Daley and Co. in 1870, was one of the first roads into the San Bernardino Mountains that could accommodate wagons. It was a toll road until 1890, when it became a county road. Now a Forest Service fire road, it is not open to the public.
Registration Date: 5/17/1957
City: Rim Forest
County: San Bernardino
On State Hwy 18 (P.M. 23.3), at Daley Canyon Rd, 0.6 mi E of Rim Forest
Back Return to Listed Resources Listing