D'Agostini Winery was started in 1856 by Adam Uhlinger, a Swiss immigrant. The original wine cellar, with walls made from rock quarried from nearby hills, hand-hewn beams, and oak casks, is part of the present winery - some of its original vines are still in production.
Registration Date: 4/28/1961
On Plymouth-Shenandoah Rd, 72 mi NE of Plymouth
Back Return to Listed Resources Listing