TEMPLE ISRAEL CEMETERY
Donated by Captain Charles M. Weber in 1851 for use as a cemetery by the Jewish community of Stockton, this is the oldest Jewish cemetery in continuous use in California and west of the Rocky Mountains.
Registration Date: 8/10/1961
County: San Joaquin
On E Acacia St between N Pilgrim and N Union Sts, Stockton
Back Return to Listed Resources Listing