CROCKER, E. B., ART GALLERY
This property is also a California Historical Landmark No. 599 and was listed on 5/22/57. This building was erected in 1870 to house the private art collection of Judge and Mrs. E. B. Crocker. The building and its contents were donated to the City of Sacramento in 1884 by Mrs. Crocker.
Registration Date: 5/6/1971
216 O St, Sacramento
Back Return to Listed Resources Listing